The promoters of the LeeStock Music Festival Ltd can be contacted:
by phone: 07790 431127, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Authorisation & Charges
For online orders a booking and postage/processing fee will be added. This is charged by the booking agent www.skiddle.com.
Children aged 12 and under can enter for free if accompanied by a paying adult. Please bring proof of age if your child is under thirteen but looks older!
Refunds / Cancellations
We do not offer refunds on any tickets unless the event is cancelled, when we can offer a full refund of the ticket face value. Please note that in all cases, the booking/postage/processing fees are non-refundable. Defaced tickets/missing stubs cannot be accepted. Lost tickets will not be replaced, so please take care of them!
We make every effort to keep all information as up-to-date as possible but we cannot be held responsible for any errors. All bands that appear on our listing are subject to contract, and you are buying a ticket to a festival. In the unlikely event of the non-appearance of any individual act there will be no refunds. The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary any advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
All tickets are not for resale and not transferable. Please make sure you read our terms and conditions before buying a ticket, as purchase confirms acceptance thereof.
- You may not bring alcohol or glass onto the festival site.
- No animals (except guide dogs) will be allowed onto the festival site.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
- Purchase of tickets confirms the purchaser accepts they may appear in photographic, visual & audio promotion of the festival.
- Vehicles and their contents are parked entirely at owner’s risk.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the Festival.
Disabled Access / Entry
We actively encourage disabled people to attend our friendly festival and make provision where we can. The festival is held in a bumpy field so access around the site should be considered, we will have dedicated disabled toilets and friendly stewards will be on hand to help with any queries.
Where a carer is required to accompany a disabled person, admission to the festival for the carer is free. Carer tickets should be purchased through our site at the time of booking. In some circumstances relevant documentation may be required on arrival at the festival to prove disability. This should be in the form of proof of eligibility for DLA, a disabled rail card or disabled parking badge.
Prohibited items for the festival and camping sites:
- Any spirits
- Illegal substances
- Anything that could reasonably considered for use as a weapon
- Nitros Oxide and legal highs
- Any kind of gas or fuel related cookers or stoves
- Portable or disposable barbecues/gas/paraffin lamps or any fire related cooking equipment
- Glass of any kind, including perfume and cologne bottles, beer bottles, jars or drinking vessels
- Portable laser equipment and pens
- Large sound systems
- Air horns
- Chinese lanterns
- Spray cans
- Animals with the exception of guide dogs
- Generators, apart from those permanently built into camper vans
- Gas canisters or cylinders apart from those fitted in camper vans
- Unofficial tabards or hi vis jackets
- Professional camera or video equipment
Any items confiscated will not be available for collection on exit from the festival and will be destroyed.
Campfires are NOT permitted.
Only fitted camper van gas canisters or cylinders are permitted onsite. No electricity or water hook ups are available. One tent is permitted alongside the camper van. Cars cannot be parked next to the camper van. They can be used as a towing vehicle but then must be removed. Alcohol policy applies to camper van and any cutlery considered to be too large or have too many sharp objects that could cause harm to anyone will be confiscated.
Campsite Alcohol Policy
Alcohol brought to the campsite must comply with the event regulations which are:
- Weekend campers aged 18 and over can bring in limited amounts and types of alcohol
- Types of alcohol allowed – beer, cider, alco-pops and wine
- Quantity per person: 24 cans beer or 18 cans of cider or 3 litres of wine or 24 bottles (must be plastic) alco-pops
- NO SPIRITS
- Excessive amounts of food and cigarettes may be refused entry to the site. Only bring enough for personal consumption.
- You can only bring in alcohol when you first enter
- You will not be able to exit & re-enter with alcohol by use of your wristband
- All drinks must be unopened and not in glass bottles
- Alcohol is on sale at the event but you must be 18 or over to purchase it
- Bring ID, you will be asked each time you buy a drink
- No glass allowed. You must be 18 to bring in alcohol and may be asked for ID. Alcohol will only be permitted on first entry to the festival.
- It is illegal to attempt to buy alcohol if you are under 18 and it is illegal to buy alcohol for another person who is under 18. Challenge 25 is in place at all bars
Arena Alcohol Policy
No alcohol is allowed into the festival arena. Excessive amounts of food and cigarettes may be refused entry to the site. Only bring enough for personal consumption. It is illegal to attempt to buy alcohol if you are under 18 and it is illegal to buy alcohol for another person who is under 18. Challenge 25 is in place at all bars.
Please enjoy the Festival!